NZ Cash Loans
Cash Loans in New Zealand
Because we are the same jandal wearing, fish and chip munching, tog wearing Kiwis you are, we know how the economic climate is affecting people on a day-to-day basis. It’s tough for the average New Zealander and that is why we all have to tighten our belts and our budgets.
Because of this, ‘Joe from down the road’ is going to be far less prepared for a cash emergency when it decides to strike. Joe represents a large cross section of New Zealand that is going to need help when unexpected financial trouble comes along.
100% Kiwi owned and operated online lender
Cash Loans Now are Kiwis providing instant finance to other Kiwis. We are proud to be a 100% New Zealand owned and operated business. Our service is already used by hundreds of New Zealanders from all walks of life. The loan process we provide is proven to be fast, easy and straightforward. There is only a small set of criteria that you will need to meet in order to be eligible for a loan:
- You need to be earning at least $350 a week (after tax).
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a NZ resident/citizen.
- Your income needs to be deposited in to your own NZ bank account which has been open for at least 3 months.
- You have little or no failed payments.
- You have no patterns of gambling or large cash withdrawals.
- You are not currently Bankrupt, under a No Asset Procedure or Summary Instalment Order.
- You have access to the Internet and a mobile phone.
If you meet all of the above criteria then you will be ‘sweet as’ to apply for a loan.
We are a registered New Zealand company operating under the Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act and are actively meeting all criteria set down by the NZ Government. We are an up front and transparent business and are happy to answer any questions you have.
If you have had a cash emergency and need a fellow Kiwi to help you out, then head over to the ‘Apply now’ tab to start the application process.