Personal Cash Loans
Get through a cash emergency
Sometimes it’s easy to let short-term money problems get the better of you. It has the ability to hold you down and not let you up. Cash Loans Now could help you to brush off the constraints of temporary money issues and get you back on top of your finances.
As a responsible lender, we won’t lend money to just anyone: there is certain criteria that you, the potential borrower, will have to meet:
- You need to be earning at least $350 a week (after tax).
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a NZ resident/citizen.
- Your income needs to be deposited in to your own NZ bank account which has been open for at least 3 months.
- You have little or no failed payments.
- You have no patterns of gambling or large cash withdrawals.
- You are not currently Bankrupt, under a No Asset Procedure or Summary Instalment Order.
- You have access to the Internet and a mobile phone.
Our responsible lending policy isn’t something that is imposed upon us by any government department, it is something that Cash Loans Now chooses to follow. We do this because we are Kiwis, just like our borrowers, and we care for our community. Our intention is to provide a service that will help members of our community get through emergency situations so they can take back control of their money.
Please be a responsible borrower
A personal cash loan can help you to break the confines of money in a responsible way. Don’t let a short-term money predicament get the better of you, let Cash Loans Now help you get on top of things. Please also remember that a loan from us is meant to be used in emergency situation only. If you are regularly struggling to meet bills and are wanting something to help, then our service isn’t for you. We would recommend consulting a budgeting service like Moneytalks. More external services can be found here.
If you need some help getting on top of your money, then we may be able to help you. Head over to the ‘Apply now’ tab and start the application process.